Oct 2, 2013

yarn along - Stranded sheep

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?~ Ginny 

I'm working on the pattern with sheep from "stranded sheep scarf" as the next part for my "My favorite things scarf"... it's going slowly, but I like choosing color combinations, and the different patterns keep it interesting...
not reading anything right now, but I'm listening to Harry Potter audio-books while I knit.

THIS WEEK we have a BUTTON on SALE - the one which is pictured on the photo - it's large button from our Christmas edition.

8 comments:

  1. Harry Potter audiobooks are perfect for listening to while you knit that wonderful scarf. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the sheep and more of your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eagerly awaiting the button I purchased and wish I could order more of them...they are really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty scarf! I haven't done much colorwork like that. I really should try it as I love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your colorful knitting!! All the colors compliment each other beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do love your scarf, such a fun idea. I have a lot [way too many] things I'm working on right now, but I would love to knit a My favorite things scarf too.
    How are your studies coming along, almost done?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am working on this as well, but have put it aside for some other projects. Love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours you have picked. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful button and knitting. I am making note of your buttons to possibly use on the sweater I am knitting.

    ReplyDelete